Over the years we developed a philosophy, to provide gorgeous items that are built only to be useful, focusing objectively on features that are multi-purpose that simply enrich our buyers imagination.
We are a web development company focused on the creation of WordPress themes and
plugins. With more than 30K clients and our 6 years of experience in this domain, we are one of
the big names in WordPress themes industry.
We are looking for someone who will have as the main tasks to improve and extend our own
WordPress page builder ( https://kallyas.net/#main-browser-shot ) used in all our themes. This
will require migrating from a jQuery written code to Vue framework.
- Have worked with Vue.js or an equivalent MVC platform (Angular, React, Ember) multiple times
- Good knowledge about design patterns and software architecture
- Have at least a basic knowledge of RESTful APIs and CRUD
- Creative problem solving and strong communication skills
- Lots of curiosity and passion for various frameworks and programming in general
- Have a basic knowledge of NPM, Babel and unit testing (Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of Vue (lifecycles, reactivity, rendering, etc.) and basic knowledge about Vuex
- Knowledge of Agile, continuous integration and various development practices
- Have worked in the past with WordPress and/or PHP
- Knowledge of a CSS-based framework such as Sass or Less
- Very organized and tidy when it comes to coding (leaving comments, detailed git commits, etc.)
- Have used jsperf.com or other benchmarking tools before
- Create various components and functionalities in Vue from scratch
- Use various techniques in order to solve complex problems – techniques such as caching, inheritance, recursive rendering, etc.
- Build and upgrade interface layers between the storage (Vuex Store) and the UI
- Unit-test and benchmark the code and then come up with solutions in order to make it as performant as possible
- Dig through source files and the documentation pages of various frameworks and plugins in order to find solutions