Over the years we developed a philosophy, to provide gorgeous items that are built only to be useful, focusing objectively on features that are multi-purpose that simply enrich our buyers imagination.
With over 6 years of experience and 50,000 worldwide customers, Hogash Studio is one of the largest WordPress theme and plugin providers on the ThemeForest marketplace.
We are looking for an enthusiastic UI/UX Designer with over 5 years of experience to work in our firendly environment and generate a wide array of digital graphic elements such as full layout design, landing pages, wireframes etc.
- Design UI concepts and final graphic assets for desktop / mobile / tablet / emerging digital media platforms in order to be be converted for WordPress Themes or HTML Templates.
- Follow existing design guidelines and help establish new ones.
- Create interactive digital assets including infographics, email newsletters, google adwords banners.
The ideal candidate:
- Exceptional understanding of UX/UI principles;
- Strong experience in web and mobile design.
- Excellent attention to details and organization in all aspects of work, making pixel-perfect layouts.
- Solid understandings of design principles, typography, composition and balance, minimalism etc.
- Experience designing for multiple devices.
- Must be aware of current web trends, ideally a person who sets the trends, not a person who always follows them.
- Motivated, self-starter with the desire to work collaboratively.
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Knowledge or experience in modern design and prototyping applications: Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Invision.
- Basic HTML5 / CSS3 knowledge;
- Experience working in an AGILE software development environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has an online portfolio of works, ex: Dribbble / Behance / Personal website / Google drive.
- Attractive salary;
- Ultra Central Office (1 min. From the University metro station);
- Pleasant atmosphere in the presence of a small and friendly team;
- Parking place.
- Growth and learning opportunities.
|Job Category||Web Design|